- The 300 people we help every year, from 3 year olds to people over 90.
- The team of qualified and supervised Roundabout dramatherapists who facilitate our weekly dramatherapy sessions.
- Our management and administration team, supporting and supervising the dramatherapists.
- The six members of our dedicated Trustee Board.
- Roundabout’s co-Chief Executive Officers, Lynn Cedar and Deborah Haythorne, who co-founded the charity in 1987.
- Professional, effective, creative, empowering, supportive, inclusive, authentic and award-winning.
Roundabout is effective, creative, empowering, supportive, inclusive, authentic and award-winning.
Sounds great, but
I have some questions
Our mission and values
Roundabout is dedicated to transforming the lives of vulnerable people, using the creative power of dramatherapy to enhance mental health. Our work is professional, effective, creative, empowering, supportive, inclusive, and authentic.
It is our belief that the best creative practices provide support for people to do well in learning, in life and in preparation for the world of work. We witness each day the transformative effect that dramatherapy has on people coping with trauma, disabilities or challenging mental health issues.
Help us spread the benefits of dramatherapy!Donate